Roadfreight is characterized by speed, comfort, load safety and optimized prices.
With regards to mobility, maneuverability, variations of routes and transport systems, road transports provide the opportunity to react very flexible to customer requests.
Roadfreight is roughly subdivided into groupage transports and Full Truck Loads, which are as well divided into national (Germany), European and international transports (eg. Freight to the former CIS countries and back)
Very often it is needed to organize heavy haulage, transport of dangerous goods (ADR), or temperature-controlled shipments, which is much easier on road than for example by Seafreight.
Based on our experience we can offer our customers following services in regard to Roadfreight:
- Roadfreight from Europe to former CIS countries but also any country in the world;
- Developing an individual transport route that is most profitable in terms of cost, time and cargo security;
- Multimodal freight transport including rail, sea, road and air transport;
- Delivery of goods by the door-to-door principle (From the shipper’s warehouse to the consignee’s warehouse);
- Advice regarding export-import formalities;
- Neutralization of documents and goods;
- Picking of goods (packing, repacking, labeling etc.);
- Customs clearance at the point of departure and the destination;
- Delivery in refrigerated vehicles for goods that require certain temperatures;
- Transport of dangerous goods (ADR);
- Transit clearance inland and abroad;
- Insurance for your goods;
Through the worldwide network of freight forwarders and carriers, we are able to offer our customers the optimal solution for their loads efficiently, reliably and in the shortest possible time.
Our goal is – to offer our partners and customers comprehensive and professional assistance. You give us a task – we work out the solution and we execute it!